08 November, 2007

Diwali starts with SMOKE..

Diwali is all about light n smoke....
yeah...it chokes a lot....the crackers...hopefully my festival diwali was not like this..thank God..!!
MY diwali was a bit in Sweet Smoke...well please dont misunderstand me...what i mean..dat my diwali starts with the SMOKY-Cafe..
I was all to swing...n turn...make dat i have never made...GULAB-JAMUN..
hey..though i dont hav a sweet-tooth...but the festival is not counted..untill sugar gets melts in the mouth...
well i dnt hav any special receipe to it..but yes...i did use the READY-MADE pack of the GULAB-JAMUN.

The best part was...i made it jst right...in LOOKS..SHAPE..COLOUR...& above all the delicious mouth-watering TASTE...
Check out the pic...it almost seems...like heaven...
Almost every one in my family loves eating gulab-jamun and my close friends...are the first one to gulp it..not one or two but four to five simultaneously...believe it...
Then it was a turn to relish myself...THE NAMKI..was something made..
crispy...crunchyy...cooll..and above all rasy to prepare...
i remember very well....hw nicely my MAA made for me..during school and also during college...
Every time i used to have handfull of it...n finish it in just couple of minutes...and then again..used to reach MAA for another hand..

Its really fun..n good time pass to eat...anytime and evrytime...

So this was my Diwali...full of Sweets..n fun..n still experimenting in SMOKY-CAFE..















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me