27 May, 2008

Incredible India - creative collection

The photographer (amit semwal) is ones again captured by me.....capturing the minds and the memory lane with pictures... take a ride and swing with him....
I loved all of it...but some inspires me is the Tree full of colorful kites...pigeon's feathers, street kids whom you wont feel pity but you'll love them with pride... flags at Ladak and so on..!
Its not about only the beautiful pictures but about those few seconds frozen in time for an eternity of emotions.
CHECK this link Collections by simply clicking, for clarity watch with original size..!



His captured pictures have the power to remind us of our intrinsic humanity. Compassion and kindness are the true lables for each clicks...
Its hard to express but indeed I feel blessed to be aspired through such amazing angles..



"I write the blog
not because
I need to but because
I want to."

..Blog Author

Hope you liked our article. Don't forget to share your view or link to us. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me