08 June, 2010

Butter Punch - Mango Chutney

So before the summer ends completely and monsoon arrives, I want to capture the flavor of the fruit mango into my recipe and relish it for latter season.
Call it pickle or chutney, or chunda, murabba or just any name.
~ This is a sweet-sour-tangy recipe of the raw mangoes made in lowest amount of time and energy involved.
I’ve come up with a quickest delicious homemade mango recipe... for recipe click here:
~ Homemade Mango Chutney Recipe


Sweet-Sour-Tangy-Raw Mangos


As you all know we have introduced a new food-blog "Butter Punch"
We will sure need your views, support and Recipes...To make it further better!
+ Kindly check the first recipe and Let us know You views!
+ Please do not forget to enroll and subscribe free for other updates :)
......Luv yeah all!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know some delicious recipes. That picture looks so yummy !!!

    You had some questions for me. here are the answers -

    I use whatever I can get near my hand, For these two sketches I used "Cello pinpoint ball pen". I sometimes also use "Luxor Fiber-tipped pen".

    As for your request, I've been doing it all the time for my colleagues and friends. So just let me know what u have in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Mouth Watering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I suddenly felt hungry na..:))

    I will let my son make one soon...thanks for sharing the recipe dear...:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me