11 June, 2011

The Other Day


Note: 99 Fictions is precise form of micro-fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of ninety-nine words.

The Other Day
~ 99 fiction ~

I like yellow and every time I asked for yellow he gave me orange.
Perhaps he didn’t know the colours names, I guessed!
Latter day I realized it wasn’t the names of colours he was confused about.
He was rather colour-blind and hardly could recognize colours exactly.

The other day I waited for the balloon-man to come early and soon I found many colourful balloons flying high in the sky.

While crossing the road, he could not see clearly and with a shove of the vehicle his sweet soul straight away left to the heaven with those colorful balloons.



10 comments:

  1. That poor guy! Wish there was something better for people like that!!!!

    ATB for BAT!

    Read mine at The other day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor guy! Wish there was something better for people like that!!!!

    ATB for BAT!

    Read mine at The other day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad ending for the fiction.. but that is life. Well written.

    All the best for BAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad but beautifully written. Will be coming back for more reading in future. Keep writing!

    Sureindran - The Other Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have weaved the end in a more twisted way ... seems like you have written it in a hurry ... I visualize many endings for this story ...

    Liked the first half as it could connect with my way of story telling

    ReplyDelete
  6. sad... very beautifully written Rachana.. Wanna know what happened the other day?

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tragedy. Sad it is, but his soul climbing the heavens with the balloons was beautiful expression.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a tragedy Rach...:(
    So poignant...but thank goodness, he made you happy with those orange balloons though he must be color-blind!

    I am happy to read you once again...:) lest I forget, I shifted to wordpress of late....some probs with my old-first-love-blog!

    Please care to visit when you are free!

    Missin' you much,

    Amity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad end .. but it must be happening with so many every day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me