03 November, 2011

In love again last night - Romantic Poem

Romance is on and so as the passion!
This is the series of Romantic poemsHeart BEAT.
And my take to introduce it the catchy line of Enrique Iglesias new album song 'Heart-beat',"..I can feel your Heart BEAT!!"
Read below the harmonious heart beat...


Twinkle twinkle little star
Now I wonder
Not every time I look up to see the stars..
It’s a day time and wonder how beautiful is the wall!

They say not everything that glitter is gold
Yet everything that you get is what you deserve and can hold
I moved to many twist and turns in life
Nothing misleading
Yet few things not very wise
And many things just a picturesque sight

I may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly,
But let me never lose this fleeting vision of the worthy reason
A journey of sweetest memories in a single moment!

Staring up
Searching you
Stirring thoughts
Spotting a shinny star up above the ceiling
Mapping memoirs on the blank white wall!

Memories ending up into music in ears
It’s all in the present
That deep passion
And carried away possession
Purpose of breathing paused in the present

The moment I remember
I raised my eyes
And I saw you were standing there
A moment to treasure
Absolute alluring pleasure

Moulding a memorial
Out of sweet reminiscences
Inspiring glance
The last dance
Cash on charming chance
Lets again start
In a starlit shimmering night
On the blank wall creating eternal art!

Picture above is from a Hindi Movie 'Hum Dil De chuke Sanam' featuring Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely one. Missing rhythm a bit. But still a nice one. I like the words which matters much more than the rhythm of the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. Rachana.. Loved your words..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...starting with nursery rhyme...but inside going deeper....nice lyrics!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me