28 October, 2012

Finally Found You - Part 8


This is a series of love.
~ For I don’t hate-love-story!

SShe was trying to cover up her hangover and was constantly looking around so that I don’t notice her red eyes and pale face. Yet she was miserably failing in that task. Judging her expressions, think that she liked breakfast what I made for her.

“How are you feeling now?” I asked her taking out an apple from the fridge to eat. As I took my first bite to the apple, “Did you wash it?” she asked curiously with her one eyebrow raised.

I gave her a smile, thinking finally she spoke something to me directly, “I haven’t, and I will wash it now!”

“Sorry, I...ummm..” she murmured wondering how to cope up with this awkward situation. She is very particular about certain things, especially about food.

I knew it, “its ok! Relax, I will wash now, Sorry, I forgot to.. You know how bachelors lead life..”
She smiled back hearing me.

“The food is good, thank you” she gets up to clean the plate.
I got up, cleaned the table. I wanted to say something to her but then.. I just ignored it for a while!

Ones I was done, we stood there facing each other with millions of unsaid thoughts and infinite questions. We just kept staring the faces...for a while.
“I’m sorry! I didn't know whom to call” she said after a long pause & with lots of hesitation.

“It’s ok, I’m glad that you called me, but what exactly you were trying to do there like this...” My voice was only turning more serious and cold at the last bit of the sentence.

“I don’t know what happened. I was with my friends, was thirsty ...they gave me some drink and next I remember calling you on phone. ” She said to the point a bit ashamed, unhappy and worried.

“Where were your friends then?” I sounded harsh with growing anger.
“I don’t know where they went then. I couldn't locate them after I felt bit dizzy and tipsy.” She tried explaining aimlessly confused, helplessly, tensed, turning her back around me, hiding her face.


“I was sitting at the table when my friend arrived with a tray of shots. She placed three of them in front of me and told me to down one after the other. In the back of the mind I knew it wasn't a good idea but I drank them anyways trying to forget the last trace of worry that was left in me and it worked, for a while. I danced hard on the dance floor by myself having forgotten where I was and about the outside world when I started feeling sick. I rushed to the wash-room, bumping into people and wall a few times. Stomach ache, nausea feeling was awful. My head was spinning and the world around me looked blurry and strangely out of tune.

As I came back to the dance floor, I couldn't find my friends. I was so scared and worried about everything. I did not know anything what to do next. I searched in my clutch my mobile and before I could find it, found your visiting card. I scrolled down to the home phone number in the mobile to call but all of a sudden changed the mind at the last moment. Somehow I felt like calling you would be the right thing to do.”
“I’m so sorry I bothered you so late...” she finally took a long breath completing to tell her sob-story.

“Listen” I said to her. This was a better tone.
If she could differentiate then it was more of care and concern. I turned her to see her face, looking into her eyes where she could not hold tears and broke down into my arms, crying.

...Continue to READ Part-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me